REGISTRATION: There is no cost to attend, but registration is required and seating is limited. If you are a project participant with a pressing need for information, or a group traveling together, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you.
MORE INFORMATION: PEGGY JOLLEY 912-429-2000
NOTES: A complete agenda will be provided shortly. There is no cost to attend, but space is limited. Topics will include:
* Getting started- If the city is not the master developer, then what does it take to get your downtown off the ground?
* Don’t take “Council” of your fears-Understanding and managing risk is the city’s key to success.
* Change agents: Demographics and lifestyles, how they drive your planning, and confine your planning.
* School boards- Co-option or confrontation, those are the choices when TADs are at stake.
* CIDs- Serving the subregion. How the fastest growing form of local public body can work across borders.
* P3- You are not alone. Public/private partnerships can make a success of a development.
* EB-5 and “taxable floaters”- new capital that works downtown, even for multifamily, senior living, single family, mixed use… and public infrastructure.
This is a test event and not real. Please don’t plan on attending this one!